Death cafe is part of a global movement to increase awareness of death while helping people make the most of their (finite) lives.
* this is not a grief support group (DeathCafe.com)
- Join our growing community of people who are here to share, learn and listen to ideas about making the death topic, a little less "taboo".
- Everyone is welcome to come and join in the conversation!
- We ask that you bring an open mind and share your thoughts.
- We provide light snacks, if you would like to share a dish, snack or a beverage, you are welcome to do so.
- Next Death Cafe will be scheduled for a date in September 2017.
- WANT TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT OUR NEXT DEATH CAFE? EMAIL US HERE !
"So many thought provoking topics! I've learned to be more considerate to those who are grieving"
"I always take away the desire to do more to assist others in embracing the inevitable and having more joy and less fear"
"It is very affirming to be around others with similar mindsets"
"I like that there are so many people from different backgrounds and interests"
"I took away an appreciation for the variety of ways people approach death"